http://www.gxta.gov.cn/home/myzjAdd Interactive platform, suggestions Tel.nr. f.e. 0773-2818120 but change some digits!!
You can use the Chinese text to post, but only up to 500 characters:
The Yulin Dog Meat Festival in China Must End
This celebration of cruelty and slaughter has no place in the 21st century. 21
Here are 5 reasons that the world is calling for an end to this mass dog slaughter 5
1. The Yulin Dog Meat Festival exposes the pubic to serious health and food safety issues.
Since China does not have dog farms there are no national or local standards to ensure the safety of dog meat.
Dogs sold on the market are often sick, poisoned and dying.
China currently has the second largest number of rabies cases in the world. According to a news report 338 rabies cases were reported in Yulin between 2002 and 2006. All people infected with rabies died. Meat dogs, who are transported to Yulin for days in unsanitary conditions, arrive in very poor health and are vulnerable to multiple illnesses. The Government must address this public health hazard to help prevent the onset of a SARS-like disease and massive deaths.
中国现今狂犬病发病人数排行世界第二位。根据一份最新报告，2002-2006 年玉林报道的狂犬病案例有 338 起。所有感染狂犬病的人全部死亡。被食用的狗，因在恶劣环境下运输数日到达玉林，身体状况极差，易感染各种疫病。政府必须告知公众这是危害健康的，以防类似 SARS 的疫情爆发。
2. The dog meat trade undermines social stability, aggravates existing social conflicts and sabotages the central government’s efforts to build a harmonious society. A significant number of the dogs sold on the market are stolen pets or valued watchdogs. This violates the rights of the dog owners and challenges the authority of law enforcement agencies. If dog theft continues, violent confrontations between dog owners and the dog meat industry will intensify.
3. The mass slaughter of dogs exposes young people to violence and cruelty. During the summer solstice, Yulin is becomes a slaughterhouse where some dogs are even killed publicly. Studies have long shown that exposure to violence can desensitize youth and make them indifferent to the feelings of others. The Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region government and its official Women Federation are obligated to stand up and to protect the young people.
4. Contrary to what the traders would have us believe, eating dog is not a "folk custom". It is a commercial activity benefiting a few people. Even if the dog meat consumption was a regional tradition, China should not condone any practice that runs counter to human progress. Foot-binding, opium-smoking and arranged marriage – so-called Chinese traditional practices – were all brought to an end by the Chinese people. The government must work to eliminate outdated practices that damage the reputation of mainstream Chinese culture.
5. Finally, Guangxi’s natural beauty attracts millions of domestic and international tourists. But as more people around the world learn of Yulin's mass dog meat consumption the region, as a whole, is disgraced. In 2014, more than 100,000 people around the world called for shutting down the city's mass dog meat consumption.
最后，广西的自然美景吸引了数以万计的国内外旅客。因玉林大规模聚众消费狗肉被全球越来越多人知道，整个自治区也因此蒙羞。在 2014 年，全球超过 10 万人呼吁喊停玉林大规模狗肉消费行为。
We appeal to you to act in the interest of public health, child welfare and the reputation of Guangxi and China and call for an end to Yulin's mass consumption of dog meat.